ICFP is the premier conference on functional programming languages, covering all aspects of theory, implementation, and application. Every year, we bring together over 500 world-leading researchers, practitioners, and students to discuss the latest findings, collaborate on new ideas, and meet new people. By sponsoring ICFP, your organization can demonstrate its commitment to supporting high quality research and to developing the next generation of functional programming experts.
Most of our sponsorship funds are used to help students from around the world afford to attend the conference and get the most out of their experience, as well as to help ensure open-access publishing for the research papers presented at the conference. We believe that this commitment will pay dividends for our students, our sponsors, and the public for years to come. If you’re interested in becoming a sponsor, we’d love to hear from you: get in touch with our sponsorship team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the global pandemic, ICFP 2020 will be a virtual conference, so the sponsorship rates and benefits have changed!
- Your logo on the ICFP 2020 website
- Your name listed in conference materials and journal special issue
- All of the benefits of Bronze sponsorship
- One complimentary 3-day ICFP registration
- A presence at the virtual industrial reception
- Your logo in the conference materials and journal special issue
- Your logo on publicity materials such as video title cards
- A dedicated chat room in the conference messaging system
- All of the benefits of Silver sponsorship
- One additional complimentary 3-day ICFP registration (2 in total)
- A dedicated videoconference room in the conference video system
- All the benefits of Gold sponsorship
- One additional complimentary 3-day ICFP registration (3 in total)
- An opportunity to speak to the audience at the virtual industrial reception
- All the benefits of Platinum sponsorship
- There will only be one Diamond sponsor